Home » » free gprs trick on airtel feb 2013

free gprs trick on airtel feb 2013

Written By om on Friday 1 February 2013 | 20:01

Friends, this is not the fake trick this is working trick with good 3G speed in your default browser.
I m using this trick in my 2G mobile. Trick is fine working in delhi+ncr and may even in india. I use this trick now but may be banned after few months. So ncr users use this trick to get unlimited downloading + browsing. This trick works fine when you have balance,it Don't deduct any Balance.

What you have to done :-
make your configuration setting in your mobile as below :-
Access Point : airtelgprs.com
Proxy Address : 5.199.140.148
Proxy Port : 80
HomePage : 203.115.112.5 or 203.115.112.27

Its all ! .




If anyone don't know how to make configuration setting in Mobile.

for Nokia Users:-
Steps :-
1) Go to Configuration Setting
2) then Personal Configuration Setting
3)You see Configuration Setting as
Account Name : anyone
HomePage : 203.115.112.5 or 203.115.112.27
Username : blank
Password : blank
Use Preffered Acess Point : no

Acess Point Setting ->
Proxy : enabled
Proxy Address : 5.199.140.148
Proxy Port : 80
Data bearer : packet data

Bearer Setting ->
Packet Data Acess Point : airtelgprs.com
Network Type : IPv4
Authentication Type : Normal
UserName : blank
Password : blank


Make this setting in your Nokia Mobile it will definitely works for you and you will get unlimited downloading, no speed problem and no download problem.

PLease NcR Users LIke On FAcebooK To sUpport Us.

 

32 comments:

  1. hey dude if its works really i like plz visit my blog nokiamix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx dude its works proper visit my blog mixtonic.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. yar give me some idea to get advertise on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. see in this http://opsblogs.blogspot.in/2013/02/make-money-with-site-contents-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. which state do you belongs

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey plz tell me the config. for android....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a galxy Y..
    In galaxy Y im not getting the option of Homepage in the settings configuration

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you r nt geting homepage option then afer proxy setting entered your browser url 203.115.112.5 or 203.115.112.27. You will open what you want

    ReplyDelete
  8. plzzzz help me i m unable to use this trick on galaxy y plzzz help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. plzzzz help me i m unable to use this trick on galaxy y plzzz help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. OP.. Will this trick workin android mobiles or the data card?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya, Absolutely make proxy setting and use airtel internet setting, Try this works fine

    ReplyDelete
  12. it works slow in faridabd and very slow download when we try this trick on balance more than 1 then it deduct balance

    ReplyDelete
  13. can this trick work on laptop

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLs help me i m unable to configure in my andriod phone

    ReplyDelete
  15. 100% working this trik an thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. please tell me the trick to use free internet in delhi..

    i have HTC 4g mobile.. please help me how to get free internet...

    pls mail me at iasnaresh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is this trick will work in nokia 2730 classic using airtel sim in new delhi?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is this trick will work on nokia 2730 classic using airtel sim in new delhi?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It will works if you can make your setting in your mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. can u post for tata docomo in android?

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have already posted search in tata docomo label

    ReplyDelete
  22. plzz post free gprs tricks for pc also .......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dude i have posted in my previous tricks. Indeed i will post vpn trick for airtel

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey plz tell me the config.
    for nokia c201

    ReplyDelete
  25. Itz not working in my nokia 6630.. pls help me..

    ReplyDelete