Home » » cpxinteractive review

cpxinteractive review

Written By om on Wednesday 25 September 2013 | 14:07

cpxinteractive is increase its popularity since decade. Most of the publishers using it and getting some earnings. Can anyone know about its support. Support is worst ever in the advertising solution in history. They provide account manager for every affiliate. Does they r trustworthy ? Ok. i m telling my story.

I recently signed up for this ad network. After some days i got email that you r not eleigible for cpxinteractive. So i was shocked becoz i m getting 6000 daily traffic their requirement is just 1000 unique visitors per day. So i contacted them they approved my account. After they told me just add some lines of cpxinteractive in your website for the review process. I think they want to promote their website.

After this i added this in my website. They again contacted me and send some of the agreements like your contact address, personal information, website details and bank information. I replied them with filling up all details. They told me that they approved my account. After sometime you will get some ad code and login information for your website.

Its 3 weeks i m waiting for the ad code and login information. I think they r fraudulents, deceived peoples by getting some sensitive information. May be sell their information or use it for some illegal activities. I made rational decision not fill up my banking details in that form or surely i may lost my money.

They are not legit, fraudulents, illegal ad network i have seen in my life. Otherwise all ad network have interface for all this things bt they sending their tags and login information for promoting their compaigns. Cpxinteractive also not provide better cpc and cpm rates which even worst for asian visitors.

I added some reviews for all ad networks in my website. All r perfects bt this is not trustworthy don't use it. It also not payed to some peoples check out in digital forum.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment