Home » » chitika payment review trustable ad network

chitika payment review trustable ad network

Written By om on Saturday 3 August 2013 | 00:43

Are u newbie in the internet blogging then surely after writing so much u want to monetize your contents. Monetize your contents by using trustworthy Ad Network. Don't go for any Ad Network ,before implementation check out the best ad network who benefitted to u according to ur site performance. Lots of adnetwork you may seen throughout internet.

I have used chitika still using, it is the best Ad Network for me always. As it provides me best ppc not cpm. Click rates varies from the origins of the Traffic. Best for the Us and Canada Traffic. Most of the peoples getting more and more income through Chitika.

I m sharing my small revenues to u. But don't think that u can't make bigger , i have small traffic. They have 3 levels of ads , bronze, silver and gold. Gold level u will get maximum revenues. Some requirement for the gold level ads that site must have atleast 5000 unique monthly visitors from Us and Canada.





Now i m also want to share my experience of chitika, Last month i got my revenue via paypal. Bt at that time i don't have the PAN CARD ,its necessary for indian user. So i was unable to get my money. I was thinking that my money would have gone. Then i got a email from chitika why u didn't withdraw your money. I explained my problem to them and At the starting of this month they have sent me a check of that money. I think any Other Network couldn't do that.


Also some peculiar things in chitika that in starting of the month u will get 0.14 $ per click or above about 10 days. Lots of things u should consider while applying for ad network. So be careful.  Apply for Chitika get maximum.


Apply Here for Directly Gold Level Ads

CLICK HERE

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment